Lubbock, TX (Lubbock Co.) –
Work to include, but is not limited to: High School additions and renovations. Trades will include but are not limited to demolition; concrete; masonry; metals; woods, plastics, and composites; thermal and moisture protection; openings; finishes; specialties; furnishings; conveying equipment; fire suppression; plumbing; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); electrical; electronic safety and security; earthwork; exterior improvements; utilities.
1. Site: All utilities withing the Project site will be provided as part of the Project. Replacement of existing asphalt paving with new asphalt paving with and alternate for concrete paving. Landscaping will include new irrigation and reworking of existing irrigation lines.
2. Structural: Shallow foudations with concrete grade beams will support all vertical construction. No sub-grade structures for the building will be constructed except for elevator related conditions. Floor slab will be 5-inch thick steel reinforced concrete over vapor barrier on grade and over steel deck elevated slabs. Conventional steel structure will comprise the majority of the framing. Load-bearing CMU construction will be utilized as well.
3. Architecture: Exterior wall assemblies include face brick and aluminum composite metal panels over metal stud and CMU assemblies. Exterior storefront will be used to enclose opening in exterior facades. Aluminum and hollow metal doors and systems will be used thorughout. Roof construction will be structural steeel framing and steel deck covered by rigid insulation board and coal-tar elastomeric roofing system. Interior system include, but are not limited to, drywall and cmu partitions, ceilings, suspended drywall and acoustical ceilings miscellaneous metals, flexible folding partitions, MRL hydraulic elevator and miscellaneous specialties.
4. Mechanical/Plumbing: HVAC systems will be rooftop units with mini-split units for specialized accessory spaces such as IT closets. Roof drainage will be pipped to exterior walls and internal plumbing will connect wet areas. A wet pipe fire sprinkler system will be provided as part of the new building along with fire sprinkler piping in the existing building as noted on the Drawings.
5. Electrical and Telecommunications: New pad mounted transformer and electrical distribution devices will be provided as part of this project. General illumination will be achieved with LED fixtures. Some specialty lighting is also provided throughout the new addition.
CONSTRUCTION CATEGORIES BIDDING THIS PROJECT:
|Architect – 1
Athletic & Recreational Surfacing – 1
Bidding General Contractor – 5
Electrical – 2
Flooring – 1
PROJECT DOCUMENTS ON THIS PROJECT:
Architectural – 90 sheets
Civil – 10 sheets
Electrical – 42 sheets
Fire Protection – 4 sheets
General – 7 sheets
General – Volume 2 – 19 sheets
Interiors – 17 sheets
Landscape – 12 sheets
Mechanical – 12 sheets
Plumbing – 19 sheets
Roofing – 5 sheets
Structural – 46 sheets
First Reported on Monday, April 5, 2021 – Last Updated 5/2/2021 11:40:25 AM