Dallas, TX (Dallas Co.) –
Work will consist of the Demolition, Abatement and Make Safe Combo Package for a campus facility and includes, but is not limited to, selective demolition, plumbing demolition, HVAC demolition, electrical demolition, earthwork. The overall project scope of work consists of converting the existing tornado damaged 50,000 sq. ft. Walnut Hill Elementary School into a 165,000 sq. ft. high school career institute.
Phase 1 Demo and Abatement
1) Make safe existing electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire protection, and gas systems
2) Demo and abatement of existing 50,000 sq. ft. interior partitions walls, ceilings, floor coverings, MEP & FP systems, low voltage systems. Existing concrete slab on grade and over crawl space to remain in addition to structural walls, columns, and roof decking.
3) Salvage of items noted in contract documents.
4) Existing roofing is to remain.
5) Temporary walls at exterior and temporary site maintenance
6) Above grade site demolition. Some select paving and sidewalks to remain in place until subsequent phase.
7) SWPPP, Potholing, and utility locates
CONSTRUCTION CATEGORIES BIDDING THIS PROJECT:
|Architect – 2
Civil Engineer – 1
Construction Manager – 1
PROJECT DOCUMENTS ON THIS PROJECT:
Architectural Demo – 6 sheets
Civil Demo – 2 sheets
General Demo – 2 sheets
Landscape Demo – 3 sheets
MEP Demo – 6 sheets
Structural Demo – 9 sheets
First Reported on Friday, October 30, 2020 – Last Updated 12/10/2020 9:30:56 AM