Strategic Plans are useful tools to build consensus about where the organization is going, develop realistic goals, and make the best use of the organization's resources by focusing on the key priorities.
A good plan will provide a base from which to measure progress and make adjustments as things change. A good facilitator will understand your business and your goals and help you develop the most realistic plan for both.
Some of the benefits of strategic planning include:
1. Providing clear focus for the organization, increasing efficiency and effectiveness
2. Bridging staff and the board of directors and building teamwork between the two
3. Providing the glue that keeps the board together
4. Producing great satisfaction among planners around a common vision
5. Increasing productivity from increased efficiency and effectiveness solving major problems
* Prices do not include airfare, hotel accommodations and meals.
** Advance Interviews with key managers is recommended, but not mandatory (exclusion of interviews does not affect price of session).