Architectural Estimator – San Antonio
Applicant must be able to read architectural plans and specifications. Two to five years of experience in estimating architectural/commercial building construction desired. Preference given for applicants with experience in both Division 10 Specialties and Division 12, such as Louvers, Sunshades, Entrance Mats and other specialty items.
Basic computer skills required are Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word software packages. We are looking for the right person to join our team with good communication skills and enthusiasm. Must be hard working, detail oriented and organized.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Salary Position(s) To be determined based on experience
Will be required to do light travel, field site visits, attend pre-bid meetings,
take proper field measurements, work up project cost estimates and submit to
AZTECA Designs, Inc. clients, bid submittals, and RFIs
Prior construction knowledge, AutoCAD, Ability to read blueprints and
drawings, Microsoft Office Skills is a must.
Light travel, proper field measurements, ability to submit bids to specifications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested persons should email resume ATTN: Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
**MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR POSITION**
- Candidate must be able to compile accurate take-offs and summaries of all materials, fixtures, and equipment together with evaluation of labor, material, and equipment costs. Analysis of project specifications, sketches, blueprints, bills of material, or sample layout review necessary.
- Solicit and validate multiple quotations for subcontractors, materials, equipment, and other service providers.
- Develop various types of estimates; from conceptual estimates, for early conceptual studies and design/build work, to detailed estimates for projects of various cost magnitude.
- Attend General Contractor site visits, and scope review meetings.
- Develop clarification and assumption reports for every estimate as well as budget turnover documentation for the field turnover meeting.
- Responsible and accountable for coordinating with project engineer or client to develop accurate, complete, and timely estimates; prepare bid proposal forms.
- Participate in improving techniques and processes for estimating
- 6+ years combined experience; field, engineering and estimating experience in mechanical applications.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Construction, or Construction Management (preferred). Work experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Candidate must have mechanical system knowledge; and the ability to correlate drawings to actual physical installations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional products, especially Excel
- Experience with Sage/Master Builder Software (Timberline)
- Experience with Takeoff software
- Experience with estimation software.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
attn: Monica M Harris
Bookkeeper for long-time area Subcontractor.
Established accounting system, easy to learn.
Salary based on experience.
Mail resumes to: email@example.com